Whilst working in a mind numbing, spirt crushing summer job in a good few years ago I started a "If the A-Team was made into a film, which actors should play the lead characters" conversation with the guys in the office. This was the source of heated debate but actually helped fight the tedium of the work for three months.
Our final list was
- Colonel John ‘Hannibal’ Smith – George Clooney
- Sergeant Bosco ‘B.A’ Baracas – Michael Clarke Duncan
- Lieutenant Templeton ‘Faceman’ Peck – Johnny Depp
- Captain "Howling Mad" Murdock – Jim Carey
Needless to say, Hollywood ignored our suggestions and came up with their own!
- Colonel John ‘Hannibal’ Smith – Liam Neeson
- Sergeant Bosco ‘B.A’ Baracas – Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
- Lieutenant Templeton ‘Faceman’ Peck – Bradley Cooper
- Captain "Howling Mad" Murdock – Sharlto Copley
This comes out on the 11 June, i’m so excited I can’t shit till then. It’s also the date World Cup 2010 starts. Its going to be a big day for men all around the world. Book your day off work now and get those brownie points in with your other halves!